Directions for use The Shock Chlorine can be used in 3 cases.
1. When filling the pool water with 25 tablets (20 g./tablet) per 50 cu.m. to be placed in the skimmer or in a chlorine dispenser until the ideal chlorine level is reached.
2. Pool maintenance: per 25 cu.m. every 2-3 days
3. Pool maintenance: (In case of using with Long Lasting Chlorine) per 25 cu.m. every 15 days. The dosages given are approximate. It is advisable to regularly check the pH as well as the chlorine level and to adjust them if necessary. The pH should be kept about 7.2. The chlorine level should be between 0.5 and 2 ppm.
Caution Do not touch a pack shock chlorine in case of wet hand. Harmful if swallowed. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Irritating to eyes and to respiratory system. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep container dry. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breathe fumes. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and must be disposed of a hazardous waste. Avoid release to the environment. Do not mix with other products, hazardous gas (chlorine) may the liberated.